Inland Marine

If you are a business owner that uses specialized equipment or property, you may need inland marine insurance. Inland marine insurance is a type of property insurance that covers property in transit over land, including types of transportable property, such as tools or equipment used from one job site to the next. Many inland marine coverage forms provide coverage without regard to the location of the covered property; these are sometimes called "floater" policies.

Depending on the type of your business, inland marine Iisurance could be an essential kind of insurance needed to protect your business.

This insurance includes:

  • Construction
  • Medical diagnosis
  • Communications
  • Renewable energy
  • Transportation and logistics
  • Scientific research
  • Museums and galleries
  • Fine arts

Whether your business is big or small, our We Insure agents understand how important it is to the need to protect your business and the valuable assets that help it run. Let us help you create a plan that’s right for you. Our agents are willing and ready to assist you in assessing all policy aspects and help you with the best plan at an affordable price. Please give us a call at 786-623-2123 to speak with one of our team members.